jeudi 13 janvier 2005

Strange days.........

strange days indeed, my friends..... sorry for the use of english, I have no other voice today but my english voice... life is really interesting here, not the actual daily life itself, but the way everything seems linked since I moved back here... all these coincidences, all the people I met here, all the terrific new friends I have now, and all the moves around me suddenly, all the signs all around me... life is conspiracing right now, and then... I had to make a choice, I'll follow my instinct, follow the signs, I'll go where life is leading me... even if it's gonna be hard to let go some friends, even if it's gonna be hard not to think of it as... well, am I running away? Yeah, maybe... maybe I always did, maybe I always will... running away from some memories, running away from the pain.... dunno... hard to tell right now, too many things in my mind, it's almost confusing... at least, life has been kind with me for the last few months, kind indeed... and I'm glad I was able to realize it and I enjoyed it... twisted life, my friends... so twisted... I hope one day I'll understand more of it...
.....
one could dream, no?...
....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

L'Esprit Vagabond vous remercie de vous identifier (ou signer votre commentaire). Assumez vos opinions!
L'Esprit Vagabond est un blogue privé et ne publie pas de commentaires anonymes.